Gift Guide for Mother's Day29 Apr 2019
Did you know? More phone calls are made on Mother’s Day than any other day of the year. These holiday chats with Mum often cause phone traffic to spike by as much as 37 percent.
Interested in the History of Mother's Day? Read more HERE
Traditionally, Mother's Day is a moment to celebrate motherhood, you may want present your mother with flowers, a card and a gift.
Gift Guide at Lake Haven Centre
1. Flowers - Flower Barn have a beautiful range of flowers available for mum. Pick something premade or add a personal touch by selecting her favourite colours or flowers.
2. Pamper Her - Beautique or Evolution Laser Clinic both have great gift vouchers available to suit.
3. Jewellery - Always a favourite for Mum. With deals in Prouds, Butt's Jewellers, Goldmark, Angus & Coote and Michael Hill Jeweller you are sure to find the perfect item.
4. Hair goals - Maybe mum has been hinting about a fresh hairdo or maybe you just know she loves a bit of pampering like this. Visit Christiane's, Grace Eyebrow Station, Le Nails or Just Cuts to chat through options.
5. Adventure or relax - a holiday could be just the ticket with a little help from Travel Associates, Flight Centre or Helloworld.
6. Accessorise - A token of your appreciation with a new handbag, Sunglasses or winter wear. Pop in at Strandbags, Ross Brown Optical, Female Fashion stores or Price Attack.
7. Something Unique - the Makers and creators will be in the Centre for a Special Mother's Day Market pop-up from 9-12th of May near Woolworths. Perfect for finding something crafted for her to love.
These are just a quick guide to inspire you and make sure that Mum has a great day.